Terms & Conditions
Information needed to make a reservation:
- Name and last name of participants
- Height and weight: only for aquatic activities
- Invoice details: Name of the company, tax ID number, and address
- Age: children/kids only
- Illnesses, allergies, injuries, disabilities if any, etc.
In order to book any activity, a minimum of a 50% of the total reservation will be required to
be paid as a deposit at the time of booking in order to ensure the reservation date(s) or
items and the pending 50% will be required to be paid latest 48 hours prior to the date of
You can make the payment using the following:
- Bank transfer
Once the payment is confirmed, we will issue and send a reservation confirmation by
In case of client’s cancellation:
- If the cancellation notice occurs with 120 days or more prior to the date of
the event, the total amount of the booking fee (50% of the total cost of the activity)
will be refunded. (This will be applied only in the event that no outsourcing or
subcontracts services have been done).
- If the cancellation notice does not occur within the 120 days period prior to
the date of the event, 50% of the booking will be not refunded.
- If the cancellation notice is done in less than 48 hours (out of the
cancellation period notice) 100% of the total of the activity will be charged.
In the case of dropping the number of participants doing the activity:
- If the drop notification (máximum of 50% of the participants) is done with more
than 8 days prior to the date of the event, the price per person will be modified.
- If the drop notification (máximum of 15% of the participants) is done between 7
days and 72 hours prior to the date of the event, the price per person will be
- If the drop notification is done in less than 72 hours prior to the date of the
event, there will be no modification in the price per person fee.
In case of cancellation done by Outdoor Adventure Sports, due to adverse weather
conditions*, the following alternatives will be offered:
- The activity will be offered in another time frame on the same day.
- The activity will be held in another area of the island of Mallorca.
- The activity will be replaced by another alternative activity.
- The activity will be offered within a 365-day frame.
Note: in the event of fine rain Outdoor Adventure Sports, will not cancel any activity.
Thanks for your collaboration
*Adverse weather conditions like heavy rain, electric storm, high waves, strong winds, and
other such related adverse weather conditions.
Providing the perfect outdoor adventure
We organize some of the best activities Mallorca has to offer such as: tailored adventure activities
across Mallorca’s breathtaking seaside, countryside & mountain range. We have activities, which are suitable for all types of groups, from corporate team building to family activity holidays.